New Message: Re: Homepage Error 'Cant evaluate the expression because the name 164092416 hasnt been defined'

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Oct 9 10:26:08 CDT 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14514

By: D (d.mowat at gcal.ac.uk)

Hi David and Lawrence,

Thanks for your suggestions. I was unable to get to the source of the problem.

I think I was using the mrdebugger correctly but I couldn't identify how the functions were causing the error. The called functions were just standard frontier functions from the homepage.

I was able to restore the site from an old backup and it is now running fine.

One thing I did before restoring the site was run the old site and disable some subscriptions that had been setup before on the site for the community posts. Many of the subsrcibed sites were no longer active so could this have caused the problem? I'm not sure - just glad it is working now :-)

Thanks again.