New Message: Re: Spinning beach ball cursor, Frontier locked up on Mac OS X

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Sep 14 12:28:57 CDT 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14493

By: Jeremy Reichman (jaharmi at mac.com)

Okay, I've compacted the Frontier.root to see if that helps. Note that my Frontier.root was the one I installed from 9.1b4.

Since I had previously used Frontier 9.0, I think I was subject to the common log format problem. Was that updated in the Frontier.root from 9.1b4? Does that mean I can actually use the common log format without tweaks? (I gave up on log analysis long ago when I couldn't figure out how to process the files, and I think the date format was part of the problem.) If so, I'll revisit it in something like Analog.

Thanks!