New Message: Re: Moved the site, now I can't browse the gems...

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Sep 14 13:48:58 CDT 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14495

By: Lawrence Lee (lawrence at userland.com)

There currently isn't a way to automatically change the paths.

But the data for the gems file path/URL are saved in the ["#newsSite"].gems.data sub-table of the Manila site table (if you look in the Frontier application window). You could go through and replace the paths.

How many gems do you have on this site?

If you aren't familiar with navigating the Manila site tables, let me know and I'll post more detailed instructions.

Lawrence