New Message: Bayly.root (WAS "Moved the site, now I can't browse gems...")

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Sep 21 08:28:04 CDT 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14504

By: Melissa Cahill (melissa.cahill at friedfrank.com)

Lawrence helped me work out the gems uploading problem and now I'm ready to tackle trying to remap the older gems (moved from the old server) so that they appear in their proper location on the new server. I tried doing this manually for one or two entries without success. Rather than mangle this and make a worse mess I figured I would try David Bayly's suggestion and I have downloaded and installed the Bayly.root, run the controlpanelAddins.init() as a quickscript, and am awaiting further instructions.

Many thanks to you all for helping me get this corrected.