New Message: Re: Homepage Error 'Cant evaluate the expression because the name 164092416 hasnt been defined'

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Sep 27 03:59:38 CDT 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14509

By: D (d.mowat at gcal.ac.uk)

Hi Lawrence,

I'm not sure when this happened because the site hasn't been used since January and we only checked it because we need it for a University class starting next week.

We have the esotericSettings and ratings plugin installed for Frontier but they are disabled for this site. I'm not aware of any other tools or macros.

I seem to be able to access
http://laramie.gcal.ac.uk/ecoe404/stories with no errors.

Even though the plugins are disabled for this site, maybe we need to reinstall them as I remember esotericSettings causing issues with other sites in the past. So I'll try that in the meantime.

Cheers