New Message: Adding static items to home page if it's a news site

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Apr 23 11:22:59 CDT 2007

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14593

By: Jory Hadsell (hadselj at scc.losrios.edu)

I have a page we are using for podcasting, and I have it set up using news items and enclosures, which is working wonderfully. I would like to be able to add a player and some basic static information to the home page and have the news items appear, perhaps within a table or a section of the home page. Is there a way to accomplish this? I don't want to lose the ability to have all of the news items show up on the site-wide RSS feed.

Thanks,
Jory