New Message: Delete a news item in Manila?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Mar 28 13:45:02 CDT 2007

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14589

By: Jory Hadsell (hadselj at scc.losrios.edu)

I'm hoping there is a way that a news item can be deleted in Manila. I don't want the old news items to show up in my viewNewsItems list anymore, but I can't find a way to successfully delete them.

Also, if a news item is deleted or expires (using access control) is there a way to have an associated enclosure delete as well? I'm using news items for podcasting, and I don't want old files hanging around if they don't have to.