New Message: URLs - Search & Replace

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jan 18 14:44:12 CST 2008

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14619

By: James Cosentino (cosentj at scc.losrios.edu)

We have a Manila server with several hundred faculty web pages. Many of them have text referencing a URL to another campus server and some may have actual URL navigation links to another campus web server. Is there a way to globally search and replace references to one URL with the new URL? For example, we would want to change any text that says http://www.scc.losrios.edu with the link http://wserver.scc.losrios.edu. We would also want to change any hyperlinks as well.