New Message: system.verbs.builtins.com.tests broken in Manila 9.5

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Aug 3 11:44:23 CDT 2005

By: Steve Hooker (steve at cybersaps.com)

Can someone on PC with Microsoft Script Control installed, confirm that all the tests in system.verbs.builtins.com.tests result in a Frontier crashing?

I'm swapping between Frontier.exe 9.0.1.3 and the trial version which is Frontier.exe 9.5.0.10. All builtins.com.tests crash with the new exe, I swap back to the old exe, keeping all the new roots, folders, dlls and all builtins.com.tests run fine.

Everything works in the old, but not in the new.

Anybody been doing anything 'funny' in the kernel? :-)

Steve Hooker

http://thumbnails.shropblogs.org/dox/

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.