New Message: suites.commercial won't go away?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Aug 8 07:05:38 CDT 2005

By: Bill (crllen at bigpond.com)

Hello,

I have noticed that since suites.commercial appeared in the updates, it has not disappeared.

When I click update it says:

Updated suites.commercial for OS X

The updates page then shows:

Thanks for updating. 1 new or changed parts were installed. The number of new parts installed in each database is listed below:

0 new parts added to Frontier.root.
0 new parts added to mainResponder.root.
1 new part added to manila.root.
0 new parts added to prefs.root.

When I navigate backk thhe updates page it says:

There are no new features or bug fixes to list at this time.

The following day [usually] the update is there again and I have to go thorugh the same procedure, only to find the following day it is in the updates again?

My server appears to be crashing once every 24-36 hours or so, but i am backing up after updating, so I am not sure even after a crash, why it is reverting to showing the update is required?

Can anyone suggest a cure for this?

Cheers

Bill

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.