bulletins

Kelly Thomas kthomas at siu.edu
Fri Aug 12 10:50:42 CDT 2005

"Add multiple members
      To add multiple members, paste their email addresses in the box
below. Email addresses can be separated with spaces, carriage
returns, tabs or commas."

I used carriage returns - should I have used commas? The names get
into the DBase but not with any settings that allow bulletins. I
thought I copied the right stuff INTO their record at the server but
that didn't work either.