New Message: Possible Safari Bug effecting Manila.

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Aug 21 18:31:39 CDT 2005

By: Marlin Schaefer (marlin at happymacconsulting.com)

I don't see how this could be a flaw in Manila causing this. But I do think its a bug in Safari that effects Manila.

When editing templates Safari (v 2.0 fyi) occasionally redraws my entire site inside of the text boxes that contain the templates rather than the text of the template itself. I fix it by clicking on a different template link and then back again. When you do that the forms are drawn correctly and I'm able to edit my template again.

Just an annoying thing that I thought I would mention to you guys. I'm sure you have ways of getting the attention of the Safari guys a lot easier than I can.

-Marlin

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.