New Message: Re: Corrupt link on

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Dec 23 00:04:52 CST 2005

By: Jake Savin (jake at userland.com)

Georg,

FWIW, a slew of errors like this have been fixed in Manila 9.6. Also, the load time of the Admin site home page has been significantly improved, especially for servers which have lots of sites installed -- it will be most obvious on servers with 50 or more sites.

I realize that this isn't of much help in diagnosing your particular problem without installing the Manila 9.6 beta (not recommended unless you're sure you are willing to run beta software on your server), but I wanted to make sure you know that this problem is being addressed in the software.

Thanks,

-Jake