New Message: [Macro error: Canât find a sub-table named âstringsâ.] on render

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Jun 1 09:41:15 CDT 2005

By: Sam DeVore (sdevore at cliffhanger.com)

I have a site that when it is viewed dynamically it is fine, but when it is rendered to the static server the pictureRef links all have the above error. This is a new problem in the last render. My guess is that there is a problem with the language context on the static rendering. Any suggestions on what I should look for on this client's server. It seems odd that the problem only occurs during the render to the static site.

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.