New Message: Re: Google SiteMaps

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jun 3 15:54:28 CDT 2005

By: Steve Hooker (steve at cybersaps.com)

Yes and no. (I haven't read the spec yet.)

Sure we'd need the site structure. But I think we'd need the discussion group: daily and topics and all the associated views, as well as those that are just stories; perhaps pictures, and maybe thumbnails too (or whatever weird and wonderful others have). And directories, slides. Ooops, forgot news items!

If we're going to do the site, may as well do the whole bleedin' thing, eh? Like, every URL there could be?

Isn't that right?

Steve Hooker

http://www.cybersaps.org/

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.