New Message: Can't See Frontier Admin Site

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jun 17 14:45:36 CDT 2005

By: Ryan Hale (ryan.hale at levistable.com)

Hello Everyone -

I recently moved my Frontier installation from one server to another. It is up and running well except I'm not able to see the Admin site at 127.0.0.1:5336.

I am on a Win2003 Server box, so I thought that some of the filters that are built in there might be causing the problem, but I have turned off all of those security settings and am still having the issue.

Can someone give me some ideas on things to check or tell me how to initialize Frontier to listen on port 5336 so I can get to the Admin site? I recently paid for the upgrade to 9.5, so I am hoping to get that up and running soon.

Thanks,

Ryan

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.