New Message: Re: pictureRef issue in Manila 9.5

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Jun 21 00:21:15 CDT 2005

By: Matt Deatherage (frontier at gcsf.com)

I had actually already tried much of this, although per Steve, I had not tried naming all the parameters. The more complex example with the numbers works. The one on the referenced page that does not work is now this simple:

pictureRef(shortcutName: "Double Rainbow Small", glossref: "Double Rainbow Large")

(opening and closing braces omitted in case manila tries to interpret them as a live macro)

I can't make it any simpler/shorter than that without obviating any need for the macro at all. With it this short, it still fails in exactly the same way:

*[*Macro error: Can’t find a sub-table named “strings”.*]*

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.