New Message: Set Relative Path

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Jun 22 02:35:13 CDT 2005

By: Robert Cassidy (rmcassid at uci.edu)

Uh, the editor boxes at the bottom of stories no longer seem to work on my 9.5 upgraded sites. In particular, the set relative path ability seems to be gone. I have NO idea how to set paths now and can't seem to locate a pref to re-enable the feature. (And the new table view is *really* not useful given the way it's crammed in a view box like that).

The sites have no problem recognizing me as a ME, and the Edit This Page shows, etc. but no Set Relative Path.

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.