New Message: Re: Announcing Manila 9.5

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Jun 28 06:54:35 CDT 2005

By: Bill (lists at whalesong.org)

Hello Lawrence,

Yes, I have done the save-a-copy routine [previously] and have just loaded robots.txt and it appeared to load/display fine.

It showed:

Disallow: /aggregator
Disallow: /stats/
Disallow: /newSite/stats/referers
Disallow: /alpha/stats/referers
Disallow: /test/stats/members/
Disallow: /test/stats/referers
Disallow: /secondtest/stats/referers

The "alpha" and "test" and "secondtest" sites are simply test sits I set up when I first installed Manila.

I have had Tom Clifton help me previously and he was brilliant, although I have not been able to raise Tom via email recently.

I am keen to progress/upgrade from my current configuration of 10.2.8 and Manila 9.0 but am loathe to introduce new problems before I have the existing one's sorted out.

Any advice/suggestions appreciated.

Cheers

BIll

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.