Error Using Complete Sitelist Macro

Ken Tompkins ken at loki.stockton.edu
Sun May 22 15:00:23 CDT 2005

I am getting a strange error on a page set up to display all of the
sites on my server.

This macro:

{hostingSuite.listSites (false)}

gets this error:

[Macro error: Can't display the site list because this isn't a hosting site.]

The strange thing is that, of course, this IS a hosting site; I host
over 1500 sites on
the server.

Can someone (1) provide suggestions on how to get the sitelist page
working and (2)
explain to me why it thinks it isn't a hosting site?

kt

                            Kenneth Tompkins
                        Professor of Literature
                  Richard Stockton College of NJ