Frontier update #0800

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Nov 10 04:38:28 CST 2005

Here's what's new in Frontier update #0800:

system.startup.startupScript changed on 11/10/2005; 4:38:20 AM (#0800): Add support for StartupTasks.root.
	StartupTasks.root gets an opportunity to do additional startup bootstrapping, before the startup script does anything else.
		This gives us a chance to update the program folder location, install last-minute post-install updates, and any other installations that we may need in the future.
	If a file called StartupTasks.root exists in the same folder with the Frontier application, we open it up and run StartupTasksSuite.main in a try block.

Platform: both

Other recent changes: http://frontier.userland.com/updates/Frontier