New Message: Best way to remote admin a Manila server.

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Nov 13 13:30:22 CST 2005

By: Marlin Schaefer (marlin at happymacconsulting.com)

Hi all. I just bought my copy of Manila the other day and have been working through a few issues with the site(s) im working on. My next step is to colocate my server and make my sites live.

I'm wondering what the best method is to remote admin a manila server. Rather than having to go down to my host every time I need to work on something. Is there a simpler way? I know I could use Apple Remote Desktop (Obviously I'm using Manila for OS X)

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
-Marlin