New Message: Catchall / Default Manila site

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Nov 14 21:40:39 CST 2005

By: Ben Collis (ben at dp.co.nz)

config.mainresponder.domains .. defines which domains resolve to which manila websites, but where is it defined as to which is the catchall or defualt domain name.

E.g. on my server I inherited a config where

Any domain name pointed to the IP address (without an explicit entry in config.mainresponder.domains ) will be rendered with the manila website 'homemanilawebsite'

Is there a setting to adjust which is the default domain ?