New Message: can't resolve error - name hasn't been defined

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sat Nov 26 19:48:07 CST 2005

By: Brian Reilly (reilly at mac.com)

I have been getting this error for a couple of days now on my personal site on the server I try to manage using my very limited knowledge of Manila/Frontier:

Can't evaluate the expression because the name "708" hasn't been defined, where the 708 changes each time I try to load the page.

I've had this problem before and in those cases, some combination of reloading backup versions of the site and Uninstalling then Installing it has fixed the problem. I've done those things but no luck this time.

The URL is http://weblogs.education.ucr.edu/breilly
Frontier 9.0.1

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,