New Message: Re: Manila 9.5 preferences broken?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Oct 4 12:28:18 CDT 2005

By: Matt Deatherage (frontier at gcsf.com)

Jake:

/Hopefully tracking down your patches won't be too difficult. If you care to share them, we can evaluate whether they might be useful in general, and with your OK, release along with 9.6./

I tend to post them here so I can find them if I need to. You already say you incorporated one (msg #1270). Another one is in message #1208 about wrapping trackback in a "try" block so I can perform spam testing because there are no trackback callbacks.

I think that's about it. I try not to patch manila.root for obvious reasons, but in those two cases, I couldn't find a way around it.