New Message: Admin Page Error

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Oct 11 10:37:26 CDT 2005

By: Ryan Hale (ryan.hale at levistable.com)

Hello Everyone -

Trying to figure out an error that I get on one of my sites when I go to the Admin page.

Sorry! There was an error: Can't evaluate the expression because the name "checkedOutDate" hasn't been defined.

Can someone point me in the right direction within the Frontier app? I know that it builds part of the admin page by showing the pages that are checked out, but in doing a search through Frontier on this site, I only saw one table that had this parameter mentioned, so I'm wondering if I'm just not seeing the one that needs to have that parameter defined. Any idea of how to find that?

Thanks,

Ryan