New Message: Re: Change Template for Stories or Files Admin Pages?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Oct 27 07:44:08 CDT 2005

By: Mark Stracke (mstracke at ecfs.org)

Jake,

What my colleague would like me to do is move the "Post New FIle" button from the bottom of the Files page to the top. He posts files for his students often and finds himself scrolling from top to bottom more often than seems ideal. That, and the fact that the New Story link is at the top of the Stories page (a good place for it) so he got to wondering why the Files page is laid out differently.

I'm happy to fool with the code in Frontier if it's just a template adjustment.

Thanks
Mark