New Message: Too many posts for one category -- How to get around this?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Sep 7 06:13:08 CDT 2005

By: Betsy Devine (bdevine at hotmail.com)

There seems to be a limit on the number of posts displayed in a category. The oldest posts are now disappearing from some of my categories each time I add a new post.

Sample:
http://betsydevine.weblogger.com/newsItems/viewDepartment$Life,%20the%20universe,%20and%20everything
The earliest post shown is from February, 2004.

But here is a post to that department that no longer shows up in it, although I can find it using Google: http://betsydevine.weblogger.com/2003/03/16

Is there some way I can increase the default number of posts visible when I load a category? Or, failing that, is there some way I can load the category with an offset the way I can with "Stories"?

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.