New Message: Please read

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Sep 25 19:10:05 CDT 2005

By: Yowseph Tirfe (yTirfe at hotmail.com)

Make Fast Money, (Easy Money)

MAKE FAST, EASY CASH, RISK FREE!!! HONESTLY, IT REALLY DOES WORK! GIVE IT A TRY!
YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN...THEY ARE SIMPLE AND MUST BE FOLLOWED
EXACTLY!
: A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are
now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks, with only an initial investment of $6.00! So
I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
curious, so I kept reading.
: Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses
stated in the article. You then place your own name and address at the bottom of
the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) That was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
: Let me tell you why! Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. And what you are doing is creating a service. AND THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! And by following the instructions given below, you will now become a part of this Mail Order business. The business of developing Mailing Lists. People have asked me if this is really legal. Well, it is! You are using
the Internet to advertise your business. What is that business? You are creating a mailing list of people who are interested in home based computer and online business and methods of generating income at home. Remember, people send you a
small fee to be added to your mailing list. It is legal. what will you do with your list of thousands of names? That's up to you. So, build your mailing list, keep good accounts, declare the income and pay your taxes. By doing this you
prove your business intentions. Keep an eye on the newsgroups and when the cash has stopped coming in (that means your name is no longer on the list), you just take the latest posting at the newsgroups, send another $6.00 to the names
stated on the list, make your corrections (put your name at #6) and start posting this letter again. : So I invested the measly $6.00.
WELL GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of my second week I had made a total over $1,000.00! and it's still growing and coming in rapidly. Its Certainly worth the $6.00, and 6 stamps!!! I've spent more than that on
the lottery. : This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants. So please continue its success by carefully adhering to these instructions.
: Step 1) Make sure you save a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
STEP 2) Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper: #1 "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." #2 Your Name and Address
: Step 3) Get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. You now should have six sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the
above phrase, your name and address with a $1.00 bill enclosed in each envelope.
: Step 4) Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
[1] T.G. Rich P.o. Box 10552 [2] Bill Gorrell 319 Ramp Hollow Lane, Meadows of Dan, VA 24120 [3] Ms. Vasquez 1726 Sotogrande Blvd. Apt. 354 Hurst, TX 76053 [4] Garrett D'Aquin 12730 Woodshire Pl Baton Rouge, LA 70816 [5] Jeremy Mertens P.O.
Box 454 Lake Park, MN 56554 [6] Yowseph G. Tirfe 3508 Willowood Circle Apt #2249 Arlington, TX 76015
: STEP 5) Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR Name and address as number 6 on the list.
: STEP 6) Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible.
: Step 7) Post your amended article "with your name & address as #6" & "Your name at the close of the letter" to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!
---------DIRECTIONS----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------
1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.
: 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
: 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
: Step 8) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Just log on to any search engine like yahoo.com,google.com,altavista.com, excite.com then you search with this subject ?millionaire message board? or ?money making message board? or ?employment message board? or ?money making discussions? or ?money making forum? or ?business message board? etc. You will find thousands &
thousands of message boards. Click one by one then you will find the option "post a new message".
: Step 9) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll
through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations! THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away,after you get the hang of it,it will take about 30 seconds for
each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER,THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings,say I receive only 5 replies(a very low number). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,each of the
5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings,each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me,now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and
only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00!! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!! Those 3,125 persons will all post this message to 200 newsgroups, each with my name at #1 and if only 5
persons per 200 newsgroup reacts, I will receive $15,625.00!!! All this with an original investment of only $6.00!!! AMAZING BUT TRUE!!!
(NOTE) You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive.
Remember, thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU ARE DOING NOW!! So, can you afford $6.00 to see if this really works?? I THINK SO!! People have said: what
if the plan is played out and no one sends you any money? What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users joining the internet and newsgroups everyday who are willing to give it a try? Estimates are that
there are 20,000 to 50,000 new users,EVERYDAY! With thousands of those joining the actual internet. REMEMBER,play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work for YOU TOO!!

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.