New Message: top level template for discussion - calendar positioning

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Dec 19 13:46:00 CST 2006

By: John Sadler (jwsadler at gmail.com)

I want to move the calendar on my site's discussion forums because it always appears to the right of the discussion topic index and screws up my page formatting, but I can't find a template anywhere that mentions the calendar. As an example, please see
http://www.redtoenail.org/discuss/
I'd like to move the calendar into the right column or to the bottom of the page, or get rid of it altogether, whichever is simplest.
Thanks for your help