New Message: Re: Advice sought: Dev Server Set Up

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Feb 16 04:15:38 CST 2006

By: Bill (lists at whalesong.org)

Hi Marlin,

Happy to. I will look you up in the next week or so.

I host half a dozen community sites off my x-serve. MOst are minor sites. ONe main site is for the community org that I work for. We have about 170 subscribers and have been running for 2 years or so.

I have been a Radio/Userland user for over five years. Great stuff, although I would not say I have delved too deeply beneath the hood....

 I am the CEO of the community org, but happen to have a general 22 year relationship with all things mac.

Cheers

Bill