New Message: Dealing with my EditThisPage.com backup

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jan 20 19:15:36 CST 2006

By: Josh (josh at egomagick.com)

So thanks to Lawrence's help, I finally got my old ETP site viewable in my web browser... but many of the links point to the old editthispage.com address... I have changed the URL in Frontier, and so some of the links do work.

The hard-coded ones are the ones that are giving me issues... when I changed them in #homePageTemplate/deleted the cash/refreshed, no change...

when I finally got logged in (copy and pasted the form code into a new doc, edited the url in the code, and used that), I can't update them because 'the "referer" did not match the expected "referer".'

I'm not even sure how/where to change the Calendar links.

Anyone else go through this/know how to deal with it?