New Message: XML-RPC way to format a message?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Jan 29 16:12:51 CST 2006

By: Matt Deatherage (frontier at gcsf.com)

Is there a way to send the text of a message to Manila via XML-RPC (along with a username and password, of course) and get back the HTML that Manila would generate from that message body?

This would allow me to preview things like "shortcuts" and {macros} in an external editor and make sure I get everything correct, without having to post a message, then go back and look to see that everything resolved properly.