New Message: Re: How many people use Addedvalues?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Jul 6 03:28:43 CDT 2006

By: David Bayly (dbayly at udena.ch)

I don't know how many people use addedValeus in total, but there is a pool of users who identify themselves by asking me questions from time to time. The site at http://www.addedvalues.org/ is the official documenation site and little used, alas, discussion group.

There's also an email list mirrored to the DG which I use to describe each new beta release as it ships (last beta was 1.0b303 shipped June 23rd). Drop me an email if you want to be a subscriber.