New Message: Re: Can't access site templates. (Still need help!)

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Jul 10 13:46:00 CDT 2006

By: Marlin Schaefer (a_reelbigfish at hotmail.com)

Hey David.

Thanks for the suggestion. It didn't work though. :-( Reinstalling the site as http://www.curlykoa.com gives me the same error as before. When I reinstall the site as http://curlykoa.com and try to access the prefs page it tells me I don't have sufficent access privs.

Thanks again for the help. Hopefully the userland guys can help me instead of you having to take time away from improving Addedvalues... ;-)

-M