Frontier 9.0

David A. Bayly dbayly at udena.ch
Mon Jun 5 10:21:44 CDT 2006

In the console, Jump to user.inetd.config.http.

Insert an entry called IP, with a value of the IP address you want to serve on.

In the web menu, webserver stop then webserver start.

That's all

>Does anyone know if I can stop Frontier grabbing port 80 on all IP
>addresses on the server it is installed on?
>
>The server has one NIC enabled with two IP addresses and I need to
>run a port 80 IIS site on the same machine.  If someone could tell
>me how I can do this or definitively that I can't I would really
>appreciate it.

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.