New Message: Re: News Items Post to Home Page Causes Crash

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Mar 19 11:11:10 CST 2006

By: Thomas A. Creedon (thomas at creedon.net)

/
I have survey and referrerremover installed on the server and these are enabled on the sites that crash. They are NOT enabled on the little site I just made/posted to. It did not crash when I added a news item.
/

I'd be very surprised if the Referrer Remover plug-in is involved in crashes related to posting news items. Referrer Remover is pretty much limited to manipulating the stats information for referrers and is only active when its webpage is being used.

If however is appears to be involved in some way, please let me know so I can investigate.

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas

editHere.com [1] website hosting service. "Websites as easy as see it, edit it, save it! SM"

[1] http://www.editHere.com/