New Message: Aggregator Problems

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri May 5 15:24:25 CDT 2006

By: Grant Dunham (gdunham at yukoncollege.yk.ca)

I'm trying to set up an aggregation page for schools that will show the most recent posts from teachers and/or students. It works like a charm when the teacher's site uses news items. But for the old non news site sites, I'm getting this error:
Sorry! There was an error: Can't evaluate the expression because the name "permalink" hasn't been defined.
I took a look at the feed and it appears " <guid isPermalink="false">0c43e9689b859e8abd4fb31de7ab01bf</guid> " is the problem. But I don't know where to modify this.
The RSS resolves fine in the readers I've tried - like Google Reader - but does not work with the aggregator page.
Is there any fix for this?
Grant