Locked Files

Kelly Thomas kthomas at siu.edu
Sat May 13 14:23:28 CDT 2006

ok, I understand what you are saying, but if the manila server knows
to lock everything in
http://server.com/betatest

...wouldn't it be a "simple" matter to have the server also lock
everything in
http://server.com/manila/gems/betatest  at the same time?

I'm not running apache or anything else... I'd expect if I was, this
upload feature might very well allow access. I'd always assumed that
files/gems were restricted with the rest of the site as it's not
clear that those are excluded from the editors only lock."

I think this "security hole" is now a feature request.  :-)

Thanks!
/kt