New Message: Re: Cannot Post Changes with WYSIWYG editor

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Nov 8 10:13:48 CST 2006

By: Patrick Schwisow (pschwisow at waukeganschools.org)

Lawrence,

You should be receiving an e-mail with your login information.

I am aware that that message is generated if you do not enter anything in the body of the story, and I'm certain that I did have text in both the title and body of the story. Perhaps that is the key to this issue. What is the expected behavior if you edit a story, delete all the text, and then post? Story remains unchanged? If that is the case, then it would appear that either (a) the WYSIWYG editor is reporting that the body of the story is non-existant / zero-length, or (b) Manila is not correctly reading the POSTed data.

Patrick