New Message: Re: Huge spam problem on Manila site

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Nov 8 10:49:06 CST 2006

By: David Bayly (dbayly at udena.ch)

The other comments toggles are on the editor->prefs-> news page in Manila 9.6 Not sure when they were released for 9.5 or 9.6. Lawrence?

The "feature doesn't exist in German is an old problem" , which requires good will on the part of some fluent German-English speaker/translator to create the German text. I personally found that German translations to be a mine field - Austrians, Swiss and Germans of various regions all take great delight at rubbishing other regions translations. So as a non German speaker, getting anything localised was to be the target of everybody. If you want to volunteer to do soem translation, I have the tools, and Lawrence would likely accept contributions.