New Message: Manila on an Intel-based Mac

David Gewirtz david at ZATZ.com
Thu Nov 30 16:12:35 CST 2006

Well, the open source version of Frontier has certainly been moved in that
direction. Now, whether Userland will make use of the new version of
Frontier is anyone's guess.

For details on the open source Frontier, visit frontierkernel.org. Right out
of the box, it doesn't look like Frontier Kernel 10.x will work with Manila
(we pulled out all the Manila bindings), but it is Frontier, after all.

-- David

------------------------------
David Gewirtz, ZATZ Publishing
Publisher and Editor-in-Chief
http://www.ZATZ.com

321-722-4620 - P.O. Box 110579 - Palm Bay, FL 32911
-----Original Message-----
From: manila-users-bounces at userland.com
[mailto:manila-users-bounces at userland.com] On Behalf Of
webmaster at userland.com
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:03 PM
To: manila-users at userland.com
Subject: New Message: Manila on an Intel-based Mac

By: Patrick Schwisow (pschwisow at waukeganschools.org)

I apologize if this is covered elsewhere, but I did not find any information
on this.

Will the current version of Manila (9.6) run on an Intel-based Mac? I'm
currently running my server on a dual G4 Xserve, but at some point I will
probably upgrade to one of the new Quad Xeon Xserves. Will this work?

Patrick