9.6 problem with signout

Rick Barter rbarter at u98.k12.me.us
Tue Oct 17 21:07:26 CDT 2006

I've recently updated to Manila 9.6 and am very pleased with the many
enhancements. There is one problem that I can't figure an easy fix for:

Once I've logged in to a site as an editor, signout does not signout.

I click logout, say yes I'm sure, I'm told that I'm logged out, yet
the -Editors Only- menu persists and the only way to truly logout is
to manually go into browser preferences and clear the cookies.

This is the case for all of the several sites that I've tried it on.

This can be a real problem for Editors who use public or shared
computers.

Any suggested solutions?

thanks,

Rick