New Message: Inaccessible site error

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Sep 14 14:51:47 CDT 2006

By: Ryan Hale (ryan.hale at levistable.com)

Hello Everyone -

I have users from South Africa trying to reach http://www.thirddaychurches.com and receiving the following error:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't coerce the string "223 198" into a number because it contains non-numeric characters.

The error was detected by Frontier 9.5 in mainResponder.respond. Webmaster: ryan.hale at t1host.com. Time: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:06:28 GMT.

I've seen this one other time when someone at a university campus was getting a similar error. I assumed at that time that it was something to do with the campus network, but this is odd because there doesn't seem to be anything consistent about the particular network of the various users from SA (except the country they are connecting from). Does this error make sense to anyone?

Thanks,

Ryan