New Message: Re: "adrMsgToEdit" error when editing stories

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Sep 26 06:51:04 CDT 2006

By: Andy (andy at dp.co.nz)

Thanks for replying Lawrence. To answer your questions, I'm running Manila 9.5, and the root files are up to date. I'm using three plug-ins: MetaData 5.08, manilaFixer 1.9.198, and searchEngine.

I've tried unchecking all three of those, clicking "Submit", and then re-checking them, but it didn't do anything.

Just as a point of interest, the link you posted seemed to deal with editing news items, but I'm able to edit and post changes to news items without any errors.

Thanks,

Andy