New Message: Re: Posting to a Manila Weblog via Flock

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Sep 28 17:14:13 CDT 2006

By: Lawrence Lee (lawrence at userland.com)

Sebatian,

It's due to the fact that Manila never implemented the getUsersBlogs method (due to differences in how Manila/Blogger setup site ownership)

There's a way to manually specify the settings in Flock, but then before it completes the setup it tries to check getUsersBlogs again (even if you choose MetaWeblogAPI etc.)

I would probably check with Flock support on a workaround, but I'll also see if we can add some support for getUsersBlogs as well.

Lawrence