New Message: Re: XML - RPC Interface

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Apr 5 13:28:40 CDT 2007

By: Grant Dunham (gdunham at yukoncollege.yk.ca)

Hi again Lawrence:
I've tried using the subsite URL for the Blog title ID, but it keeps reverting to the root site. The good news, it does publish it to the site, as a news item. And it will delete the news item when you unpublish it from within Google Docs. I don't have news items enabled for the root site so don't know if it's showing up in the news item list - but I am able to see those posts by changing the newsitem or discussion message number in the URL.
I'm going to do a couple of other tests using different login names to see if that helps.
Grant