New Message: Re: XML - RPC Interface

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Apr 5 18:36:28 CDT 2007

By: Lawrence Lee (lawrence at userland.com)

I'm not sure of the exact cause, but for some reason Google seems to assume that if you are the Managing Editor of the top-level site that it sends the blogid for the top level site instead of the one you define on the settings page.

The temporary workaround would be to use a different email address for your sub-sites from the one used on the top-level site.

And the BloggerAPI works fine, but it doesn't support titles so it's not that useful.

I'll check with Google and see if they can spot an issue on their end.

Lawrence