New Message: Harvard Law's Manila Migration to WordPress

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sat Apr 7 17:16:41 CDT 2007

By: Timothy Wilken (twilken at mbay.net)

I was recently the victim of malicious spam attacks. Those have been solved by hours of deletion, and then turning off the discussion option on my three manila sites.

I just found out that similar problems, and other issues has prompted a mass migration of the Harvard Law Blog community from Manila to Wordpress. Googling this issue led to David Weiner's blog with his comments about various problems.

My questions for the group are:

What is the future for manila? Should I consider moving my sites to WordPress. How difficult a job would that be? What are others doing?

Thanks for any feedback,

Timothy Wilken
www.synearth.net