New Message: error message during update

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sat Apr 14 18:40:02 CDT 2007

By: Dan Mitchell (dan at mitchell.fhda.edu)

I finally updated my installation to 9.6 (via a strange process that Lawrence may remember).

Post upgrade I'm updating various roots and right now I'm getting a series of messages in the Error Info window:

"can't evaluate the expression because the name "lastCheckpointVersion" hasn't been defined"

Clicking on the Go To button takes me to manilaSuite.init

Any thoughts or comments on what may be going on here and/or steps to take?

Dan